Looking for home office
or work space with loft style living...
Our work/live lofts are the perfect place for your home office or small business. With close proximity to the Rochester Public Market, the Arts District, Museum Row and Downtown Rochester, your small business will thrive in our spacious work lofts.
- Sizes ranging from 780-2460 square feet
- Large windows that artfully light the space
- Original pillars and brick siding
- Exposed original machinery
- Convenient location
- 1st floor access with terrace
With built-in customers from our residential lofts and festival sized crowds from the Public Market, our commercial space is just right for your business! Station 55 offers easy access and is conveniently located on the entrance to the Rochester Public Market.
- 5,000 square foot space with vaulted ceilings, skylights and Railroad Street access. Ideal for restaurant, retail, distributor or warehouse—can be sub-divided.
- 1800 square foot space with high ceilings, exposed brick, outdoor terrace for seating and garage style bay doors. Perfect for a coffee shop, deli or convenience store or other small retail or office.